From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of jamie cochard
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 10:05 AM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: PerfectPottingBench

Hi everyone!  I am a student at Auburn University currently designing a
better bench for gardeners.  As part of my research phase, I am trying to
get as much information from the gardening community about what they would
like to see in their "dream" potting bench.  I am also interested in hearing
about problems you may have with your current bench so that I may improve
upon it.  I appreciate any thoughts/suggestions anyone might have...

thanks-- jamie