Re: PerfectPottingBench

How about shelves. And sides that lift up and lock up so it can hold extra
plants when needed. and something underneath to put supplies on too, maybe
one that pulls out like a cutting board.
It can almost never be big enough.
Since we are dreaming how about a place to scrape off our shoes...
If it was on retractable wheels I could move it into the heated garage in the

And if you get one designed..how about posting it here so all can see.
My hubby is supposed to build one for me. A lot of men could be making that
for Mother's day, or a birthday. I did tell my hubby that if I didn't get one
made this year for me, I would go out and buy one.