Re:Barb, what is Bob bidding on, on the hosta auction?

In a message dated 4/6/00 4:31:47 PM Central Daylight Time, NardaA@aol.com

<< Barb, what is Bob bidding on, on the hosta auction?  Might give you a
 also  some of you nice people who are making some  money selling your hosta,
 nice to not have to pay ebay so how can you show your appreciation.  Just a
 thought, Narda
 --------------------------------------------------------------------- >>
Narda, Barb and Everyone,

I am very appreciate of what Bob is doing with the Hostalibrary and the
Hostalibrary Auction.
I looked up in my Hostalibrary Auction records and I found that Bob bid on
Hosta 'Matrix'  (Thu Mar 9 07:38:13 2000) - for $41.99 and was not the winner
as well as Hosta 'Garden Treasure'for $9 (Mon Mar 27 07:59:54 2000) and was
not the winner.
I will be glad to contribute a plant of  Hosta 'Matrix' and Hosta 'Garden
Treasure' to Bob in appreciation for his GREAT contribution to all of us.
Unless, there is a problem with this by someone, I will send them to him when
I start shipping.
Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>
Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>