Re: South of Indianapolis

Greetings to all,

Spring break to Johnson City Tennessee later this week--with a limited time
to do side trips--would appreciate any points of interest, gardens or
nurseries between Indianapolis and Johnson City--will be traveling
Interstate 74 to Cincinnati, I-75 to Knoxville, and I-81 to Johnson City.

from Oregon WI, where it was sunny all day, and our  5-6 inches of snow
(Friday) is nearly all melted; the daffodils are drooping, montana a.m. up
about 3-4 inches, good old green and white slightly unfurled on the south
side microclimate,  primrose blooming, crocus leaves nurturing the bulbs now
and the forsythia has escaped Wisc. usual winter freeze-out of unprotected
(by snow depths) branches--they are glowing a beautiful golden yellow,
especially when highlighted by the sun. This is the year nurseries will
wished they had ordered a lot of them!!!

Thanks,    Bernie Treichel