(no subject)

In a message dated 04/11/2000 12:47:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Gailjo3@aol.com writes:  Caitlin, someone
sent me this today. I've read it before, but can't remember who wrote it. But
it makes good reading for any young, or for that matter not so young, woman.
I'll
send you the name when I find it.   Love and Hugs, Grandma Gail

<< >> After a while, you learn the subtle differences between holding a hand