Re: New Here/Old Town Perennials

From: Barbara Jackson <jacksonb@BrandonU.CA>
Last Sunday evening I was watching Kathy Renwald's Gardener's Journal on
HGTV and she profiled Bruce Cumpson of Old Town Perennials at
Niagra-on-the-Lake ON.   Is anyone familiar with his nursery.

Did anyone reply to the above?  I will be in that area in about a month and
would like to go if I can get info.
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5