Re: Surflan and Roundup

In a message dated 4/24/00 11:08:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Shishi@aol.com

<< not on the hostas, or any other green thing you dont want killed

Harry, we had a hard freeze a couple of weeks ago, after many of the hostas
had started to emerge.  The spraying was done that afternoon and it worked
fine.  I suppose that if you live in the North and the hostas are not up too
much you can time your spray after a a hard freeze to make sure you are not
spraying any living plant tissue.  N.