Re: Need someone from Macomb, Oakland, Wayne co. Mi to do a favor..

GREIMEL,KARL HANS, Age 69, of Rochester, April 24, 2000. Loving husband of
Jill. Dear father of Hans & Timothy. Brother of Marie
Hawver. Also survived by many nieces and nephews. Mr. Greimel was a
professor at Lawrence Tech University. Memorial service Saturday,
April 29, 2000, 10 a.m. at University Presbyterian Church, 1385 S. Adams
Rd., Rochester Hills. The family will receive friends Thursday 6-9
p.m. & Friday 2-5 & 7-9 p.m. at Potere-Modetz Funeral Home, 339 Walnut,
Rochester. Burial Paint Creek Cemetery. Suggested memorials
to the American Cancer Society or the Salvation Army.