Hosta 'Wassup'

At last I got the hosta I wanted to get. Marvelously rugose, EXTREMELY
seersuckeered AND the best I have seen for a LARGE  with PIECRUST edges!!
I have sent the pic to hostapix under the name of 'Russell Square' but have
registered  now under the subject name in honour of little Elian.

If you should like me to send you a pic of it, please eee me at
clyderock@aol.com

The plant will be marketed by our friend ==Ran Lydell

Clyde Crockett z5b  Indy IN