Re: sparty on

In a message dated 4/1/01 12:06:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stuarta@attglobal.net writes:

<< I predict that Duke wins also. >>

Stuart,
Don't know that I have ever watched an entire ball game that included teams
from places that I don't usually cheer for.  Well, the Terps have a lot of
heart and they did some fantastic ball handling in the first half, some of it
ended in turnovers but you have to take that risk.

Now I don't know.  Those Duke guys seem to have the endurance, the Terps just
fell apart after half time.  I think the officials could have done a better
job, where did they come up with these guys anyway.

I would have been fun to watch Maryland win just because they played with
such heart and they have never been there before.  I am tired of seeing the
mug of the Duke coach.

Narda from the land of Basketball, that would be KY.