Re: Anybody know these people at the Hosta College?#4

Charles wrote:
Yes, that is Amy Mohr Marek and daughter Scooter.  (Not pictured:
husband and Dad, Ken Marek.)

Ken,
What a precious face!  I bet she's just as adorable when she's helping you in the garden, eh Ken?  <g>  I got a good chuckle when you wrote everything takes 3 times as long with a 3 year old helping!  My youngest is 5 now and it seems the older they get, the less interested they are in gardening, but that doesnt mean they don't want my attention still!  (I hope that never changes :)

Cute picture, Jim.

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a

p.s.  here's Jim Schwarz's pic, in case you missed it: