AHS Convention & Hotel Reservations

To: Karen & Dave Duch & Tony Avent ..with copy to hostapix@yahoogroups.com
and hosta-open@mallorn.com

I thought, that y'all might like to know, that as of yesterday's date, when
my wife phoned the Sheraton Imperial Hotel at 4700 Emperor Road, Durham,
NC. for the purpose of room-booking for Convention.

TO WHIT ..here is what we were told, via this long distance telephone
conversation:

--> all rooms allocated for AHS Convention: ARE SOLD OUT!!!
--> they do have rooms available; however, they are higher priced, than
what you advertised in the Plant Delights Nursery catalogue, as the
Convention Rates.

JUST THOUGHT Y'ALL SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS: <funny stuff?> and remaining...

hosta sincerely yours

:-B))
aka Bill Nash Guelph Ontario Canada Zone 4 <raffi@sympatico.ca>

ps and btw ...after April 15th, a late registration tax, will cost you 50
dollars more!  And Sue-love? ..a USA'FUNDS BANK-DRAFT will be in the mails
this week.  BTW ..Buying each American Dollar, costs $1.59 Cdn Funds, so I
think it's about time y'all annexed Canada into the ole U. S. of A ..eh?
..SO! ..how'beit: we give you our province of Quebec, in trade for
Florida?  LOL! "hehe" ;)