Re: Tips from George Schmid

If you can't find it, you could always buy disposable diapers.  They have the same polymers inside.
I have a small jar of polymers I bought at a garden shop, the directions say
for a 6" pot sue 3/4 tsp., a 8" pot use 1 1/4 tsp.,  a 10" pot uses 2 tsp.,
a 1 gal. pot use 2 tsp., 3 gal.- 3 tsp., 5 gal.- 2 tbls.  Maybe you can judge the amount per
hole from this.
Sam I Am

How much do you add two the hole?

Rich Horowitz
I don't know how much to add and I have never used them. Ray W. knows Bob Kuk well and maybe he will step in here and help us out. Bob buys these polymers in 50lb. bags for around $145 and 50lbs. should go a long way. I had a mail order address at one time that Bob gave me but I don't know where it is now.