Re: First Blooms--Small Trees

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 6:52 AM
Subject: Re: First Blooms--Small Trees
 Monty
I am at my office at home and all my reference material, is at my garden center( not yet open).  We are in Zone 6 here, and  they are native species here.
I have used them in areas south of here, where climate ranges into zones 4 and 5 with no damage.
Thanks
Ran

Ran,
  and way under  used, is the Viburnum Prunifolium. (Cherry Viburnum
 What is the zone rating on this one?
Monty

-