Re: Fw: Cool Slugs

Hi Carol:
    That is sooooooo funny.
Pat Mora
ps: I wonder if they are related to the Sea Cucumber, I've seen so many of them. When disturbed and desperate they turn themselves inside out, spewing out its insides, respiratory and reproductive organs and even its intestines, which tanagle its hapless attacker while the cucumber escapes.  Yeh, it lives, it takes six weeks for the organs to regenerate. I assume eating, breathing and sex are put on the back burner for a while.