Re: Fw: Cool Slugs

In a message dated 4/2/2001 2:44:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
patmora@planetkc.com writes:

Yeh, it lives, it takes six weeks for the organs to regenerate. I assume
eating, breathing and sex are put on the back burner for a while.

The things you learn on this plant discussion list!  LOL!

Seriously we are contacting garden product manufacturers and are hoping to
have them at FIRST LOOK with displays for slug control, Deadline MP and or
Sluggo, that I have seen mentioned in most of the local newsletters across
the country and Canada, deer control, from Bobex headquartered right up the
road here in Newtown, CT and others.

On the positive side we are have heard from BAP 10 reps and many more vendors
who will be bringing their BEAUTIFUL plants!

Cindy's sea slug post was more than the FIRST LOOK TEAM could resist!
We look forward to more fun from them!

Carol in CT z6/5

AHS Region One Team
First Look Meeting