From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of LemkeIowa@aol.com
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 12:35 PM
To: KT1140@aol.com; hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Hosta Info?

In a message dated 4/1/01 7:25:42 AM, KT1140@aol.com writes:

<< m looking for information on H. Diana Greenfly. I'm thinking Marvin, Pat
or
someone over in the UK might be able to help me here.

Thanks,
Kent

Kent:

I will attach a pdf file of 'Diana Greenfell' to this letter.  You will not
that I have very little information on it.  My source was a 6-4-99 AHSE
robin
letter.  I think this is a British Isle introduction so we  might have to
hear from Tom Saville on this hosta,

>From Hugh Moore he asked: Can a vegetarian eat animal crackers?

Lemkeiowa