Re: Paste

In a message dated 4/2/01 11:47:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ShayDguy@aol.com

<< Sorry to jump in here, but PLEASE don't tell me that they don't make that
 gooey mint-flavored stuff anymore!

Tasted good too, didn't it?  Yes, they do but it is a challenge to find the
stuff.  Mollie, now in fifth grade, had a kdg teacher that insisted that the
kids use paste.  When we found it we bought three jars.  All that they
had-baby-baby (for the Brittany fans).  N.