Re: Some assistance, please

In a message dated 4/3/01 6:49:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, BDeyes6@aol.com
writes:

<< Good things come to all who wait? I have also had
 luck with a pawpaw growing to 10 feet in 6 years.   >>

Betty, you know it all about trees.  Unless you want to pay the big bucks and
have someone come and plant big oaks, still a slow process.

Do you think your friend Bill would have me arrested if I showed up to dig a
papaw or two off his property.  Or should I just try to find one to buy.
Actually I would love to have a few for school too, they are so neat.  N.