Re: 2 feet of snow??

Barbara wrote:
Only about 2 ft. of snow left to go.

Smile
Barbara

TWO FEET???  Are you serious Barbara? And you're still smiling!  I'm impressed.  Does anyone else have a lot of snow left too?

We have a few patches of snow that are maybe 10" deep, but I'd say about 2/3 of our yard is now snow-free.  I spent a good hour out poking around under leaves today and found a lot more plants coming up than I had expected.  It was soooo therapeutic!

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a