Re: Moving on and on and on some more

I have that problem every year, Betty. I have four montana aureomarginata clumps that always come up ahead of everybody else and usually get fried. This year I bought 4 cheap styrofoam bait buckets at the local bait shop and covered them. They made it through three nights in the 20's without any problem and look beautiful now! I also covered a big clump of Gala that was almost fully unfurled, but ran out of bait buckets so used a cardboard box. Gala did OK, but I did have a few burned leaves on it.

I think I'll go down and buy a few more bait buckets for next year!

Gerry