Re: rebloom

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Hawes" <hawesj@atlantic.net>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>; <hawesj@atlantic.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 6:18 PM
Subject: rebloom

> A question I have asked before...........but with no answers:..
>
> Is "rebloom" a correct name
*****************
Jim
In the(rare) cases, where amore than one scape comes from one division, I
believe that "re-bloom" is the correct term.  In the majority of "second
bloom" situations, it seems to be a division or two on the plant, that
simply did not "push" that final bud, when the rest of the plant did.
"second blooming" might be an ok term for this although it could send the
wrong message as well. .  I agree , we need a god term that has the correct
menaing.
Thanks
Ran
 for the phenomenon of several divisions of a