Re: Moving on and on and on some more

eoneill@attglobal.net writes:

<<
 I think I'll go down and buy a few more bait buckets for next year!

Gerry, I have a big hunk of styro insulation out in the garage that I thought
I might try covering a couple of hostas with, it is so big that I could
almost cover a whole bed, if it doesn't blow away, maybe some tent stakes
into the corners.  The stuff costs about three bucks a sheet and should work
pretty good.  Also I have a couple of styro coolers from trip that are in the
attic that could come out for service.  I have a strange feeling about the
weather this year, bet we don't get anymore cold or bad stuff.  It is getting
to be tornado season.  N.