Re: rebloom

In a message dated 4/5/01 7:54:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ranbl@netsync.net
writes:

<< n the(rare) cases, where amore than one scape comes from one division, I
 believe that "re-bloom" is the correct term.  In the majority of "second
 bloom" situations, it seems to be a division or two on the plant, that
 simply did not "push" that final bud, when the rest of the plant did.
 "second blooming" might be an ok term for this although it could send the
 wrong message as well. .  I agree , we need a god term that has the correct
 menaing.
 Thanks >>

Ran, now that you put it that way, maybe re-bloom is not the correct term.  N.