Re: rebloom

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: rebloom
One plant that has often sent up more bloom scapes, in my garden, is So
Sweet.  This plant has addtional blooming , after the initial time period,
almost every year. I frequently divide and set out the divisions in august
or September, and always find the new scapes are initating from "new"
divisions. This would not be properly termed "re-blooming"  Just as Jim