Re: Deadline MP

I'm trying Sluggo for the first time this year, so it may be a bit too
early to tell.  But many of my hosta are fairly far along, and so far I'm
seeing MUCH less early season damage. Cherry Berry, Sea Thunder, Anne Arett
and Gold Standard usually are gnoshed by slugs before they even unfurl, and
this year they look great.  I've been putting Sluggo down as I see the
first sign of new buds emerge..I have some to add this weekend, then just
about all my hostas will be treated. I'll be interested in seeing how often
I have to reapply...