Re: Moving on and on and on some more

Good idea, Narda, and probably cheaper than the cheapest of bait buckets!
If one wanted to cut up that sheet to make little boxes, how would you
stick the pieces together? Does regular white glue, like Elmers, work?

Someone a whole lot more clever than I might even design tham so they could
be unfolded after use and stored flat. A great idea..betcha hosta growers
would scarf them up if we made up a few thousand...