Re: Pollen Parent

     Hi Ya Andrew, Jim here. The Towle type, you know one of your fellow
Hosta scholars.  Is Brother Ben giving you private lessons or are you
naturally abrasive? Why is it necessary to >>provoking a defensive or
attacking maneuver << at all? Respect is simply asking a question not
attempting to provoke anything. Is Ben not able to speak for himself any
longer and finding it necessary to use you to keep the cauldron boiling? Is
this childish gaming going to continue? Are we headed for another ride down
memory lane? If you truly are a student of Hosta as you suggest you would not
find it necessary to be so Benistic. I really thought the dysfunctional
Benism that was rampant in this family had ceased.
     Andrew you are distracting me. I am here to learn and develop healthy
and nurturing friendships please stop scratching your fingernails on the
blackboard. Please behave yourself. You are the consummate master of deceit
and tissue paper innuendo. Please state your agenda and motivation openly.
      Do you honestly have so little respect for this family that you choose
to exercise...... >>> inference I've drawn <<< and >>> I'm using logical
analysis to form a conclusion from statements which you may not have stated
directly, yet the implication seemed to allow me to indirectly deduce this
conclusion <<< This is exactly the essence of Ben's flawed "research" quantum
leaps of logic. Andrew, Andrew, all you need do is ask a question. It is not
at all necessary to infer anything. Please, you are not >>> I'm simply trying
to make conversation and hopefully
not leading anyone too far astray <<< but attempting to  manipulate the
learning environment and the Hosta scholars present in the classroom. >>>
Shoot, at the rate I'm going backwards, I'll soon not even know what in
tarnation a Hosta IS, let alone
what makes it sport. <<< If you really choose to go "backwards", I choose not
to follow.

                                                               Jim
Towle......