Re: H. String Bikini?

Lu,

Thanks for the information on the names on the registration. I was unaware that
my name was included. I have no animosity whatsoever on this subject. I just
went along with the program of what happens happens. Ron and I talked about the
plant(s) by phone. I suppose that Ron decided
that they were the same and there was no need to wait for me to register the
friendly plant. I am happy it turned out this way.
Thank you, Lu.

Jim Hawes