Re: GardenWeb web site

Bob,
    I have never had one of my emails censored. In fact, when you submit a
message, there is a specific place to type in a URL as well as a place to
name it. When your message posts to the forum a direct link is provided to
the web site you referenced. People are NOT allowed to sell anything, but
you can trade. There is a specific forum set up just for trading.
    BTW, you need to click on "Forums" after you get to the main GardenWeb
page. The forums area is where all the information exchange takes place.
Once in Forums click on any of the topics that interest you to see what is
being discussed.
Mike
(I think spring is finally here to stay.)

Hi Michael
I used to go to this site but if you ever mention someone's website or
send in a url from somewhere they start censoring your emails and
playing games with you whether they post your messages or not. I think
you are only allowed to mention their many sponsors.
- --
Bye