How to translate in the new millennium

Hi Jim,
         There are several language tranlation sites on the web. Here is the translation from one of them. Just paste the text in, choose which language to which, hit the translate button and voila! This translator is BabelFish and the address is http://babel.altavista.com/translate.dyn OK, the translation could be better, but it is readable.

Hello Jim, Make pass seeds to the microwave makes indeed double the number of chromosomes occasionally. But it is always rather random due to the fact that they is not rigorous like method. Each microwave with its power and a too long time makes burst seeds. Therefore two three large constraints for the success, is; 1 that the seeds begin just their division not to work on a too large mass of cells, 2 that the power of the microwave is adapted with the good power, 3 that the time of bombardment is not too long. To give you an idea of the power, I read that the fact of starting from sowings vis-a-vis to a screen of TV could be enough. I acknowledge you well humbly that I do that here in a nonscientific way. On the quantity possibly of seeds which I cultivate, possible that only some seeds make a success of the jump. I do not make a calculation chromosomal either. With the pleasure

GIF image