It has been an exceptional weekend here in Michigan. On Saturday, it was 75 and today the high will be around 80. Sunny skies and everything is popping! You can practically see plants growing, especially, the daffs. I actually saw some hostas coming up, Pistachio Cream is one, along with a few others. I know I am probably taking a chance but I planted a few dwarf cannas and while I was doing that, I saw that my fern leafed peony that I bought from Monty is also coming up. Most of the garden ornaments came out today.