Re: old house

Frances C wrote:
> Hi,
> The loss of the barns is very sad.  They are disappearing or falling apart
> around here too.

Hi Frances and anyone else that might be interested. Here are some old
houses you hear about once in awhile and there is one about 10 blocks
from here. They were called Lustron homes and they were made of enamel
over steel and from what I remember they were all bolted together and
used interchangeable parts. I think they have a cult following now.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/