Free Basketry Pattern - Gourd Birdhouse Project

Hello to you garden crafters ,
I've been looking for info on making baskets from willow, as my grandma's ancient willow was taken down and I have access to a lot of willow branches now.  In my search, I came across this interesting birdhouse we can make from a gourd and pine needles.
I also came across this other site for making twig furniture that looks pretty good.
Does anyone know of a website where I can find out how to make willow baskets?
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a

Free Basketry Pattern - Gourd Birdhouse Project.url