Re: Seedling discussion

In a message dated 4/9/01 12:19:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Traveler200000@aol.com writes:

<< and was hoping someone else was having as much fun as I was and would
 care to post it.

Jim, you have quite a thing going there.  This is just my second year into
this and I have just three flats of keepers at this time.

I found the other day that if I ask my husband which he would keep in a group
of seedlings that he has a very good objective eye.  This one is shiny, more
yellow, pretty leaf yadda yadda.  He does a good job of selecting the unique
and the sturdier of the seedlings.  Also took the non keepers outside into
the sunlight and was surprised that under natural light they look very
different.  Give that a try.

Sounds like you have a lot of work to do.  N.

All my seedlings are outside now and I have turned off the lights in the
basement for the time being.  It could get cold again for sure so will play
this one day at a time.