RE: Seedling discussion

     Butch, I think you mentioned something that is probably as important as
growing the plants, record keeping. I have a "system" but it leaves a lot to
be desired. I am always making changes and "twiking" it. Maybe the "Pros"
could help us out again and share their systems. I think that this year will
be worse than all others combined because of the number of varieties and
crosses I choose to germinate.
     Is there anyone out there that has a "very simple" yet "very effective"
record system to keep track of all these little guys? I sure could use some
help in this department.

                                          Jim Towle......