Re:Seedling Discussion

     I can readily relate to what you are saying. There are many reasons why
I picked Hosta for my "addiction of choice." I think you pointedly identified
the biggest for me. The diversity, variables, number of species and yes the
"mysteries" the Genus holds doesn't allow the for boredom to even enter the

what's coming next. As soon as you start thinking you are getting some grasp
of what the rules are, another exception pops up  and leaves you wondering.
As the seedlings mentioned by Curtis Bell recently show, there will be
surprises that you never could expect. When these grow older, their own
offspring can yield even bigger surprises. I don't see a day when I could
ever grow bored with them.<<<<

                            ......Bill Meyer