Re: Gardenweb web site

Without people who strive to be the best, who strive to 'win', who have
ambition, we would be mired in a world of mediocrity.  There would be no
Olympics - nobody would compete. There would no medical breakthroughs,
no new discoveries, and certainly no computers with which to
communicate.  Ask Bill Gates how he feels about winning.

Helen