From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com [mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Dan Nelson
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 12:38 AM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Pollen Parent

Andrew wrote:

"I either don't know the answer or I am trying to pile the B.S. real high until I can find the real answers.  :-) "

I think you are confusing the issue by tossing words and phrases around that you don't understand. This has been pointed out to you repeatedly but you keep coming back with more. This must be what hosta hell is like.

Dan