You and you friends sit down to a fine meal......
who won? first done?? most full??
Then you go for a drive......
who wins?? I saw it first,, no I did....is it more beautiful to me than to you...
Then maybe you sit around and talk awhile........
does the most talkative win? or the one who listens?.. or the one who talks the most about listening....
Of all of the people who grow hostas......
who wins? Is there one winner and the rest of us losers?
If you think that by winning the others are losers............
You lose.
Life's not even about being the best you can be.........
...............it's about being.
I once had a group of friends that considered themselves winners. I forget what happened to them.