Re: Gardenweb web site

>Mr. Towle can spew his nauseous self-serving hate, and Mr. Hawes and
>Mr. Halinar - have a blast - the three of you deserve each other.

I wish I could understand what you seem to be so upset with.  You seem
to operate from some self appopinted sense of superiority, either that
or you have absolutely no idea of how to expose incompetence.

>If I bother at all it will be on Andrew's site when it's up,

Yes, and you and Andrew can have a great time talking to each other
about how there isn't any bickering on Andrews robin with Andrew the
dictator at the helm, but the question is, will you learn anything!  I
doubt it.  You seem to have a closed mine that wants everyone to
conform to your need for peace and harmony.

>I cannot begin to tell you how sickened I am by the never-ending nit
>picking that goes on here, trashing someone else so you can feel
>better about yourselves.

First, I don't know anyone on this robin who is trashing anyone else
so they can feel better.  Can you please give us some examples?  As to
your contention of "never-ending nit picking", could you please be
more specific about what you mean because I just don't see the same
nit-picking that you do.  Some of us have exposed serious faws in
Ben's theories for sporting, and Andrew has done a pretty good job of
exposing his ignorance of basic genetics without any help from any of

>This will be my last post to this forum.

Sounds like a very cowardly way to exit.  If I can't get my way I'm
going to leave!  Sounds childish to me.

Joe Halinar