Re: Anybody know these people at the Hosta College? # 5

In a message dated 4/11/01 6:35:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, beautbug@tm.net

<<   Jim:
       The URL would not work, saying the "Page Cannot Be Found." Has anyone
else had the same problem or is it me only?
   Pat Mora

Pat, found it worked with Bob's URL.  I could not tell who it is as the pic
is a panoramic shot with backs visible.  Not to worry.  N.