Re: Outhouse Delight Seedling

Hi Narda,
         You're supposed to let me get one in in-between! Do you remember if
it was white earlier in the year? Most of the all-white plants are sports of
'Undulata Albo-Marginata'.  OHD is a seedling of it. Only in the past couple
years have white-to-green plants shown up from different species
backgrounds. This afternoon I went to the store and bought some
old-fashioned mothballs. They work just fine at keeping the rabbits out of
the beds. Set up a smell on a hot day that keeps me from getting too close
when I'm weeding!  Cheap too.

.........Bill Meyer