From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of bob
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2001 12:15 PM
To: hostapix@egroups.com; hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: old house

Hi everyone
	If you might be interested here are a few photos of this old victorian
house we bought when we moved to Waukon which I am restoring. I actually
finished most of it in the first year or two but we are finally
remodelling the old kitchen and making it and three old porches into a
large kitchen and sunroom.
	The house had been abandoned for 5 years when we bought it and it
wasn't too far from being torn down. It took me 7-8 months with a torch
just to remove the old paint inch by inch, sand the siding, and repaint
it. I really enjoyed doing this and hope to find another house to do
someday.
http://hostalibrary.org/house/
--
Bye