From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of bob
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2001 7:32 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: old house

Frances C wrote:
I have a very old (circa l767) Dutch
> farmhouse
Hi Frances
	I was telling my daughter how this house is old for this part of the
country but young compared to out east and in Europe. I love old houses
and barns but we are losing most of our barns in the last 30 years. Now
just ugly tin buildings.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/