Re: Summer garden

Linda,
What a nice crop of thoughts you are raising in your garden...and very
cleverly done too!

I  have a question. Do you want me to mail your Redolent Nosegay plants NOW?
I have them growing here in Florida and I have not gotten to Maryland yet.
(My wife fell and broke her knee, so it's back to the hospital next week.)

Is the weather OK there to receive packages thru the mail ? You would have
to pot them up, keep them inside for a time and wait until warmer weather in
Minn. , of course, before planting them out. Please let me know if now or
later is your preference.
Jim H. .