Re: small greenhouse

I have built a few greenhouses in my day and have one just a tiny bit larger
than yours (10 by 24. ).

Make sure your wooden sttructure is made of Wolmonite wood (pressure treasted
to prevent rot from water deterioration) . The carpenters should use a pitch
to allow snow  to slide off. This also determines the size of the fiberglass
sheet for the roof.. For 8 foot width, a 10 foot long sheet is about right,
giving approximately a 26 degree slope. Or 12 foot sheet for a 10 foot wide
house. Carpenters will help decide this for you
A small sized ventilation fan in the wall of the structure should be able to
keep temperatures down in summer. Keep the integrity of the roof in one piece
for simplicity, and for no leaks. Otherwize I believe that fiberglass is the
way to go. It lasts a long time. Benches inside could be made of 2 by 4's ,
wolmanized wood and wire tops to hold flats and pots.  Height maybe 3 feet for
convenience..  Have center walk. Benches held up with  cinder blocks 16 inch
size.. Gravel or cement floor.My heating system is a kerosene calf heater,
turret type gun with thermostat control at one end off greenhouse.. Cheapest
and most efficient. Good growing and good luck!

Jim Hawes