Re: small greenhouse

Good morning
	Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I am really excited about
this. I have started thousands and thousands of bedding plants over the
years and even sold some to one Earl May store which is a chain of
gardening stores in the midwest. I started them by sowing them in flats
and then transplanting as the spring progressed and moved them outside
in the warm days and carrying them in at night. Some years they were
beautiful plants and some years they didn't look so hot if the spring
was cold. Now I can also start hosta seed easily in the spring since my
house gets too dry.