Re: Hosta Convention late fee

Jeez, even the IRS gives us til Monday.

Chick

Giboshiman@aol.com wrote:

If some of you are procrastinators, like I can be when it comes to spending
money, I just noticed last night that the deadline for registration to this
year's convention, without having to pay a late-fee, is postmarked tonight.
As most post offices don't postmark on Sundays and the registration form says
late fees if postmarked after April 15th -- tonight is the night!

Hope this helps one or two from paying late fees!

Kevin P. Walek