Re: Auction

In a message dated 4/14/2001 7:19:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
BBROWNJ@aol.com writes:

Clyde, some people have been very late paying. I have already notified you
about 4
winning bidders

TY Barb,
I guess I have deleted your kind message. Would you please resend OR would
those who were successful bidders inform of the plant and your address?
Many thanks,
Clyde Crockett
4508 Broadway St.
Indianapolis IN 46205   ccredux@aol.com